Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Shortly after Christmas I ordered "When the Moon is Dark We Can See the Stars" but it was only this weekend that I had the opportunity to sit down and read it slowly and carefully.  What a wonder and what a gift!  There was so very much I identified with and so many things touched my heart. Turning away from fear and toward the light isn't an easy journey and you describe it so truthfully. The "Reflection Questions" are helpful and I'll return to them again and again to remember things about my own experiences.  I have heard many people tell their stories, although few as eloquently as you have, and always I am touched and transformed and "see" a little more clearly because of the sharing.  What a wonderful gift you have been given, and what an extraordinary way to share it. 
Love,
Pam   

No comments:

Post a Comment